- Shotshell Reloading
- Presses & Sizers
- Single Stage Presses
LEE LOAD-ALL II 12ga SHOT SHELL LOADER w/24 BUSHING
LEE LOAD-ALL II shotgun shells not only look better than those loaded on machines costing hundreds of dollars, but they usually have more uniform velocity and patterns.
Twenty-four shot and powder bushings are included free. The bushings alone can cost several dollars each from other manufacturers - and they're not as accurate as those made by Lee. Only Lee supplies molded bushings.
This is a time proven tool. There are hundreds of thousands in use world-wide. In over forty years, we have yet to see one worn out.
- Capable of reloading 200 shells per hour
- Hopper holds over 5 lbs. of shot, enough to load over 125 rounds
- Built-in primer catcher with an easy-to-empty door right up front
- Recesses at every station for speedy shell positioning
- Easy and economical gauge conversion
- Optional primer feeder so you never need to touch the primer from the box to the shell
- Adjustable from the standard 2 3/4 shell, up to 3 inch shell
WARNING: Handling primers and lead shot will expose you and others in the area to lead, which is known to the State of California to cause reproductive harm and cancer.
Read 2 Reviews - Average Rating: 5 stars
By Eddie S.
on Sep 30, 2020
A little slow but makes very good reloads. Needs a stable surface to mount it on.
By Donald F.
on Aug 08, 2020
Excellent loader a little slower than other machines but turns out excellent shells at a affordable price.
Was this page helpful?
Submit your own rating by logging in.