- Shooting Acc.
- Shooting Rests, Bipods & Tripods
- Shooting Rests
CALDWELL PRECISION TURRET SHOOTING REST
Find comfort in having full range of motion and secure gun placement with the Caldwell Precision Turret Shooting Rest. Eliminate time wasted readjusting the shooting rest and spend more time shooting by utilizing the swivel/pan and tilt knobs. This firearm rest is heavy duty and features a forend clamp and micro-adjustable pistol grip attachment to ensure stability of the gun while in motion. There is no better feeling than getting to the range and being able to focus solely on shooting; this highly portable rest makes it possible.
- 22.4″ of length adjustment and a width of 5.5″ with 2 points of solid purchase for maximum stability
- Non-marring forend clamp keeps rifle secure and centered with swivel and tilt features for maximum adjustability
- Removable, micro-adjustable pistol grip attachment with vertical adjustment up to approximately 1.5″
- Front leg vertical adjustment of up to 6″
- Ball bearing panning system with a 58 degree panning arc using a gun with an extended magazine
Read 1 Reviews - Average Rating: 5 stars
By Joey N.
on May 20, 2019
I actually made one of these using Caldwell Comp. Rest and a tripod saddle, just didn't have the tilt pan head. Then I saw this one at Graf's. Put everything back together and ordered it. Used it this weekend on a 300 yd shoot. Loved it! Holds any rifle firmly, in my case a 22lb 6.5x55, and does not damage the stock. And the pistol grip support at the rear eliminates need for a squeeze bag. Can shoot off bench or prone, so it also eliminates tripod for prone shooting. And as usual, Graf & Sons was spot on with shipping and packaging. Try one, you'll love it.
Was this page helpful?
Submit your own rating by logging in.