- Metallic Reloading
- Rifle Bullets
- 45 Caliber (.452-.459)
LEHIGH 458SC(.458) 302gr BULLET EXT PENETRAT 50/bx
Audacity to create new products, audacity to redefine terminal performance, audacity to deploy modern manufacturing processes. Audacity has led us to introduce a unique and innovative product, the Xtreme Penetrator (XP)product line, for both handgun and rifles. The progressive nose geometry allows for deep, straight penetration while creating a permanent wound cavity diameter exceeding that of most expanding bullets. To top it off, the bullet is solid Copper and/or Brass able to overcome barriers to penetration; environmentally friendly, target unfriendly, very unfriendly, downright obnoxiously unfriendly.
- Progressive nose geometry for deep, straight penetration
- CNC machined from solid Copper and/or Brass to overcome barriers to penetration
- Radial flutes that force the hydraulic energy inward to build pressure
- Exceptional acceleration that creates high pressure energy spikes
- Minimal surface area to increase the force at the point of contact and sharp cutting edges that defeat barriers
- A permanent wound cavity that is 2 to 4 times greater than flat or ball nose bullets
- Available for both handguns and rifles
- Ballistics Testing - FBI Standard 10% Ballistics Gelatin
- Barrier: 4 Layers of Denim
This is not loaded ammunition.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|Number of Projectiles
||1,500 - 4,200
|Ballistic Coefficient (G1)
|Minimum Twist Rate
||US 9,829,293, US 62/448,731
||FTM - Fluid Transfer Monolithic
Read 1 Reviews - Average Rating: 5 stars
By Kevin G.
on Apr 16, 2021
The Lehigh Defense 302gr. Xtreme Penetrator is purpose built for the 458SOCOM. I’m using H110 with a COL of 2.24” using Lehigh Defense load data. 5 shot group of 1.5” with 4 of 5 touching, very accurate for a round this big. I can’t wait to try this bullet on deer. If you have a 458SOCOM you should definitely try this bullet!
Was this page helpful?
Submit your own rating by logging in.